Technology aspects of a centralized CPV IT System to automatically acquire, analyze and report global manufacturing data for Product & Process Monitoring.
September 2009 – Present, Head of Global MES Systems & Integration, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Responsible for creating MES solutions according to the business needs and for ensuring efficient and effective delivery based on agreed IT processes, standards and tools.
- Manage the MES 3rd level support team on a global level in order to ensure a high level of availability of our systems
- Providing clear direction to and managing an organization of professionals to ensure achievement of operation plan objectives.
- Delivery management responsibility for running global projects
February 2008 – September 2009, Expert for Supply Chain Execution Systems, Hoffmann-La Roche
- Responsible for the rollout of the Global MES Core solution for the new Parenterals site in Kaiseraugst.
- Responsible for the MES testing team in the Shared Service Center in Warsaw Poland.
- November 2004 – 2008, Senior Specialist for Manufacturing Executions Systems, Roche Farma S.A.
- Project Manager for the roll out of the MES Core to the Roche Manufacturing Center of Excellence in Toluca, Mexico (Jan 06 - April 07)
- Roll out of the MES Core to Technical Development, Mannheim
- Global MES Core Project – December 2005 to January 2007
- Harmonization of the implemented solutions in Gebze (Turkey), Leganes (Spain) and Mannheim (Germany).
- Design and development of the MES Core documentation. (URS, Functional Specifications, Process description, Integration Test protocols and specifications.)
- Management and follow up of the development phase with the vendor
- Factory Acceptance Test in the vendor headquarters. (Karlsruhe, Germany – October 2006).
June 2003 – July 2004, SAP Consultant - PP/PP-PI, BDO Consulting
- Roche Products – Harmony Project– December 2003 to July 2004.
- Tasks performed:
- Functional Consultant of SAP R/3 PP module –Manufacturing – for Latin American plants (Brazil, Mexico, Uruguay and Argentina).
- PP Parametrization – Shop Floor Control and Engineering Change Management.
- Integration with the other SAP R/3 modules.
June 1998 – June 2003, Functional Consultant, Laboratorio Roemmers
- Functional Support to PP Module of SAP R/3 for the companies within Roemmers Holding August 2002 to June 2003.
- Project HPS (Handling powder system) - December 2000 to July 2002.
- Execution and validation of PMX System (Manufacturing Execution System of Propack-Data GmBH), for the automatization of the productive process in the Plant for Solids –Pharma (Mataderos) –. Said system is integrated towards the control systems –SCADA–, to ERP –SAP R/3–, and to the Warehouse Management System –Mannesmann–, through 3 interfases. Execution of the following modules: EDB, PALETTI, LIMOS, DISY, EINLOP, PDB.