Key Topics of the Event
1 MES on the way to the future: Strategic milestones and new technologies
- Why are companies investing in MES - Roadmaps to identify long-range technology and capability needs for biopharma manufacturing.
- Industrial internet of things and its impact on the pharma industry: How IIOT will redefine the healthcare industry
- Developing a sustainable roadmap for ISA 95
2 From Big Data to smart data - How to leverage DATA out of MES?
- Buzzword, one size fits all? – What is Big Data in Pharma?
- Using Big Data from MES – How, what for and why?
- Preditctive Control
- Data aggregation
3 Regulatory Trends –What’s changed?
- Role and Impact of Data Integrity and Security in MES
- Lifecycle Management – Updates & Migration
- Production Control Strategy
- Continued qualification approach for equipment
- Pharma 4.0 – What is Industry 4.0 for Pharma?
4 Plug & Produce – Seamless integration
- Horizontal and vertical integration to the shop floor
- Single use units
- Future technologies for operator interfaces / devices etc.
- Machine to machine communication
- Integration Architecture
- Interface Management
5 Efficiency Aspects of Implementing MES
- Scalability for MES – Is MES only for the big guys?
- Starting with one plant – What can big companies learn from SM entities?
- Implementing in an affordable way
- Where to start – MES vs. Packaging and Serialization
- Maximizing your value through implementing Serialization
Joining sessions for afternoon of Day 2 with the 3rd TRACKTS! Track & Trace I Serialization
6 Manufacturing IT & Cyber Security – Does it matter?
- Cloud Based Services and Infrastructure
- The Vulnerability of Cloud, X 4.0, Connected Systems - Security issues to be considered: System and network resilience against internal and external attacks.
- Comparing security requirements and issues with SMEs and bis companies
- MES & Cybersecurity - International customers, worldwide business & virtual internet medical prescription services: Cyber risk along the Supply Chain
- Data privacy
- How to comply with local law?
- How cloud companies ensure compliance with specific regulatory?
- • Network latency – Slow response time vs. realtime systems